Greetings R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter sowellj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sowellj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
138
Reaction score
56
Location
Greenwood, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined this site fairly recently and wanted to introduce myself. I have been in this hobby for a number of years. After moving from Oregon to South Carolina, I set up a 180, predominantly SPS though it is still a young tank. Also, I am a chemist so feel free to ask any chemistry related questions.
John
 
Wow John great to have you! Please feel free to add to our chemistry forum. Also if you happen to have any articles to share that would be great as well. :D
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Wow John great to have you! Please feel free to add to our chemistry forum. Also if you happen to have any articles to share that would be great as well. :D

Thanks rev. I'll be happy to peruse the forum and answer questions where I can. As far as 'reef articles' go, you have all of Randy's stickied and there is not a whole lot extra I can add to that as his work is amazingly thorough. You don't want me to post articles/manuscripts unless you are interested in mass spec.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new