Greetings

shattered

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
12
Location
Spain
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say hello!

I decided to join due to the great RO/DI information found here. I'm not a reef keeper but I grow carnivorous plants, so giving them clean water is a must, and this forum is the best source of information I've found.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Just want to say hello!

I decided to join due to the great RO/DI information found here. I'm not a reef keeper but I grow carnivorous plants, so giving them clean water is a must, and this forum is the best source of information I've found.
Hello and welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new