Greetings

Gill again

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.
I have only been in the hobby for a few months. Did some fresh water but have been wanting to do salt for 20 yrs. Now I have a 90 gal and a DYI stand. I will post some of my pics and such later. Having a lot of fun and cant wait to get to know a few of you here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new