Greetings..

  • Thread starter Thread starter rghering
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rghering

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Ryan and I'm a Reefaholic. :)

But yea I thought I'd introduce myself, I've been a lurker on the forums for some time..

I have a 125 long mixed reeftank 3 10 gallon frag tanks and a 46 gallon Bow Front FOWLR for my wifes Angels and her clown.

My tanks are just about a year old, I did freshwater for nearly 20 years and a friend convienced me to move to salt.. and I got addictied..

Pretty sure my wife wants to put me in RKA ( reef keepers anonymous ) lol..

So yea add me on facebook

And I'll talk to ya all soon..
 
Welcome! We are addicts here yet it's a disease we don't want to get rid of! lol
 
Welcome Ryan, we're glad you are here. Post up some pictures when you get a chance, as not all of us are on facebook ;).
 
Welcome aboard, Ryan... and for what it's worth, you are not alone in your addiction! :xd:
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new