Grimeys introduction to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grimey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Grimey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Vista, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi let me introduce myself,
My name is Josh (Grimey) and I am a reefaholic. I have only been keeping saltwater tanks for about 2 years. after having fresh water tanks for 16 years I finally mad the jump to what is now a major addiction. :neutral: I reside in Southern California.

my tank is a 60G display that has been set up for about 5 months. I recently upgraded from a 30G with all HOB equip.
photobucket-26405-1339437697598.jpg
 
Hi Josh, beautiful tank man. Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hello Josh and welcome to r2r :welcome: Nice looking tank and you are in good company.
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
thank you everyone for the warm welcome I can tell I am going to really enjoy this forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new