Grossest spawn.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tub Life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tub Life

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Messages
327
Reaction score
293
Location
Burnaby, BC, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I'm usually pretty fascinated when I discover something spawning in the tank...
from clowns to chromis, even shrimp releasing clutches, urchins, snails, corals... all awesome.
But this for some reason just didn't sit well...

I saw some larger bristle worms stick themselves up about an inch or so out of the rock and start releasing a spew of orange/red grossness. Just utterly disgusted lol.

Remember, sharing is caring!
 
Hey,

I'm usually pretty fascinated when I discover something spawning in the tank...
from clowns to chromis, even shrimp releasing clutches, urchins, snails, corals... all awesome.
But this for some reason just didn't sit well...

I saw some larger bristle worms stick themselves up about an inch or so out of the rock and start releasing a spew of orange/red grossness. Just utterly disgusted lol.

Remember, sharing is caring!
Well, that made my day ;) !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new