Grotech Vitamino M

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ert

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2017
Messages
81
Reaction score
39
Location
Tokyo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I’ve been looking into different amino acids for SPS and came around Grotech Vitamino M. It’s a German product however, I haven’t found much info or reviews on it. If you have used it, could you pls share your experiences.

I’ve used Fuel, Acropower and KZ in the past.
 
I don’t have any experience with it, but let’s get more eyes on this #reefsquad
 
Hi all,

I’ve been looking into different amino acids for SPS and came around Grotech Vitamino M. It’s a German product however, I haven’t found much info or reviews on it. If you have used it, could you pls share your experiences.

I’ve used Fuel, Acropower and KZ in the past.
did you try it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new