• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Group buy feeler.... WWC or Unique Corals.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm kind of contemplating putting together a group buy, I'm thinking from ether World Wide Corals or Unique Corals or both. I would like to be the grower and I have quite a few Chalice's that I could give the buyers frags of to cover my part of the buy in. I have over 30 Chalices to choose from.

I'm thinking 4 buyers in the growout, 5 including myself.

These are the corals that I was thinking from WWC:
Unnamed
Chalice $50.00
WWC Dip n Dots
Chalice - WWC Dip n Dots $150.00

On these I am not sure if they are WYSIWYG.
FnF Goku
FnF Goku $200.00
WWC Purple Up Watermelon
WWC Purple Up Watermelon $175.00
Cornbreds Trash Mummy Eye
Cornbreds Trash Mummy Eye $175.00

For a total of $750, if there are others that the buyers would like to add that would be fine too.

And then the Chalice's from Unique Corals:
Banana Sherbet Chalice Frag
Banana Sherbet Chalice Frag (WYSIWYG) - LPS - Aquacultured :: Unique Corals $149.99
Pink Watermelon Chalice Frag
Pink Watermelon Chalice Frag (WYSIWYG) - LPS - Aquacultured :: Unique Corals $199.99
Arctic Mummy Eye Chalice
Arctic Mummy Eye Chalice Frags - LPS - UC Collection :: Unique Corals $89.99
Convicted Chalice Frags
Convicted Chalice Frags - LPS - UC Collection :: Unique Corals
$129.99
Molten Lava Chalice Frags
Molten Lava Chalice Frags - LPS - UC Collection :: Unique Corals
$109.99
Strawberry Sorbet Chalice Frags
Strawberry Sorbet Chalice Frags - LPS - UC Collection :: Unique Corals
$29.99
UC Pink Bikini Chalice Frags
UC Pink Bikini Chalice Frags - LPS - UC Collection :: Unique Corals
$199.99

For a total of $910.

I'd be game to do this as one growout for both of them or each of them in their own growout.

Buyers will be responsible for actual shipping charges from me to them.

Upon receiving the frags I will post pic's. After that pic's will be posted at least once a month and written updates will be given upon request, I am on R2R daily so I am easy to get a hold of.

I have not contacted ether WWC or Unique Corals yet, I will do so when things start to materialize.

To get in on the WWC corals it is $192.50 plus the actual cost of shipping per person for a total of 8 frags.

Or for the Unique Corals pack it is $228 plus the actual cost of shipping per person for a total of 10 frags.

Or get in on both for a total of $420 plus actual shipping costs for 18 frags.

Here are a few examples of what I have to put in. I could go 6 of my frags to each of the buyers, 3 to each of the growouts, so if you are in both then you will get 6 frags from my collection of your choice.

Skinz's Scrumptious Watermelon, this thing has a neon green rim and eyes, with a purplish base.
7f84a267.jpg

This is a group shot, bad one at that I suck at pic's. I have a very nice Watermelon in there, Miami Hurricane, Flamethrower "not BPC", etc.
baa300e9.jpg

I think this is a Joker Mecydium.
34fed964.jpg

DSCN3294.jpg

This is one Chalice pack that I just sold but I still have the mother colony's. Skinz's blueberry watermelon top left, gold Chalice top right, I have heard the bottom left called Captain America, and bottom right is Skinz's Scrumptious Watermelon. This pack is what I would perfer to chip in because I have larger mother colony's of each of them. If you would rather one of my others that would be fine too. I have 2 more colony's coming soon and they both are being submitted to Tyree, I can't post pic's yet because I don't have them in my possession, I went in halves on them with another member and he has them. I can say at this time they are both very nice red rim's.
DSCN3203.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to add that there are a few members whom I've been talking about this with, they have first option on getting in.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did the math on these:

To get in on the WWC corals it is $192.50 plus the actual cost of shipping per person for a total of 8 frags.

Or for the Unique Corals pack it is $228 plus the actual cost of shipping per person for a total of 10 frags.

Or get in on both for a total of $420 plus actual shipping costs for 18 frags.

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skinz..not to jump in too much..but are you interested in the King Midas from WWC? It's an insane piece man..and not bad on the price! Seen it in person several times.

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how many openings do you have?
id be interested in the king midas

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a suggestion get 6 people and get all 30 just a thought I'm sure the more you spend the less frags would cost

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah ^ I'm sure we cOuld get a discounted price or something if we got a bunch from one vendor. Ik sexy mike does that I'm not sure on other guys though.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I have been told that WWC doesn't do group buys, not sure if it is true or not though. I kinda have something else in the works with Soccerbag and if you guys are interested I'll let you know what all he has to offer.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sent Craig a pm seeing what he may have hiding in his stash. He also currently has a sales thread going with lots of Chalice's, check it out: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/se.../64978-hey-chalice-freaks-cmon-lots-sale.html

These are the one's that I like:
UWW Superman (9 eyes) - $120
(Tyree) Original Mummy Eye - 15-20 eyes - $125
WWC Mellow Yellow - $225
Ian's No Namer - $125
JC's (Cigar) Orange Sherbert - $200

If you guys see any others you like post em up.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The nice thing about the UC or what we could get from Soccerbag is most of them have multiple eyes which would make it very easy to do a quick growout. I am affraid from what I have heard about WWC the frags would be smaller and would take longer to grow out.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People who have shown interest:

LLTooSweet
nixer
BigFeesh

I would like to get 4 or 5 people in on this, maybe even 6 depending on where we get the frags from.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back