Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to work it out so that I can go in on it with you guys.

Last edited:

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at Cee yesterday. And crab all the monties sorry. Lol just playing. Man they are all big colonies and nice you all will be happy with it. Islander84 pm me I may have you pick something up for me from Cee.

Thanks Zef

OP
OP
islander84

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One spot open!! Dont miss out on this great deal!! Pm me if interested... Almost out of time!

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is an awesome deal LOL. If you split it four ways everyone will get at least a medium-size colony and a few will be large colonies. One of the rainbows is actually Poker Star (sorry about that, I checked my records a bit more carefully). Figured you wouldn't mind, just more diversity. The rainbows have lost their color after moving into their temporary holding quarters but this is fairly common with these guys (also after shipping). They will color up quickly for you. Lineage, where I remember it, is as follows:
Rainbow: Matt Hopper, original owner who submitted it to Tyree and got it LE status
Setosa, undata, sunset, yellow mystic: snipersps
Forest fire: from an Aussie colony I picked up on Long Island, NY
Jose Casas': that one should be obvious
danae: a Michigan reefer, don't recall their name
Purple haze and poker star: frag swap acquisitions, don't recall from whom
All the colonies are several years old. The setosa is incredible with its bizarre growth form, nobs and nodules everywhere! Be sure and bring buckets or coolers when you pick them up. It will be one colony to a bucket/large cooler due to their size. I have 2, maybe 3 coolers for the more fragile pieces but have no more unused buckets. If Mel gets in on it and you bring your bandsaw we can frag at my place.

Dave

undercontrolj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on guys Gary and myself are ready to come up with half of what we need to get this going if we need to. So all we really need is 2 people with 100 bucks a piece. At this point i will settle for 1 person with 100. Lets get this thing going not many opportunities like this very often. Let Gary or myself know if you think you can swing this. You could even frag these and sell packs to recoup the money.

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in... 3 or 4 is ok with me... Just need a babysitter for a month till I get setup...

Let me know

Thanks,
-mel

undercontrolj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deals closed out thanks Mel. I am sure we will be happy with these corals. Cee I think Gary and I will see you Saturday morning.

OP
OP
islander84

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! Dave i wont be able to bring saw with me its a friends, he is going to meet me at my place when we get back. We will bring a few large coolers and some styrofoam ones. How many should we bring?

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you're getting 11 corals from based on the list. I have 2, so that leaves 9. One will fit it a large bag, so 8 should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back