Group buy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kev311
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kev311

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
14
Location
Salem Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if you guys have seen this thread over at the pnwmas forum but there's a group buy gearing up for the jebao wp40 and wp25. They look like a phenomenal pump despite the fact that they are made by jebao and so far have only a 1% failure rate. But I just thought I'd share in case you wanted in

Sent from my myTouch 4G using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new