GROW TABLE THING

green pick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Location
spokane
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I’m planning on starting a grow out “trey” for corals and maybe selling coral down the line if this works well enough. But this hydroponic grow trey is 4 foot by 4 foot and 7.5 inches deep

What light set up’s should I be running ?
I have a Chinese off brand xr30 I use on my 25 gallon and it provides amazing light and growth and not on full blast either since it’s in a 25g.

Should I buy 2 or 3 lights for the 4by4 trey. Or is there any other large light that u can only get 1 of to make it work !
Any thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated I’m only 20 and I’ve been doing this for a little over a year so work with me
 
20260829_165813_F0B90D4C-E064-41C9-9327-74FFE90C4ADD.png

Table is question. Made for garden stuff it’s food grade. Chemical resistant and semi heat resistant
 
Okay so I’m planning on starting a grow out “trey” for corals and maybe selling coral down the line if this works well enough. But this hydroponic grow trey is 4 foot by 4 foot and 7.5 inches deep

What light set up’s should I be running ?
I have a Chinese off brand xr30 I use on my 25 gallon and it provides amazing light and growth and not on full blast either since it’s in a 25g.

Should I buy 2 or 3 lights for the 4by4 trey. Or is there any other large light that u can only get 1 of to make it work !
Any thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated I’m only 20 and I’ve been doing this for a little over a year so work with me
Potentially these lights has any body used them ?
20260829_170036_11A56F39-C087-4D1A-A538-8D9A8A58E16C.png
 
I would stick to the same lights you’re using, and see how it goes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new