Growing Macro with Radion XR15 G4 Prp Freshwater

wake122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am setting up a new fug and I am going to be growing macro with the Radion XR15 pro freshwater version. I decided on the Radions due to the BRS videos and the space under my stand and I also found a really good deal on it. Can anyone recommend the best type of macro algae that would do the best with this type of light and if anyone can share their spectrum and run schedule that would be awesome!

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am setting up a new fug and I am going to be growing macro with the Radion XR15 pro freshwater version. I decided on the Radions due to the BRS videos and the space under my stand and I also found a really good deal on it. Can anyone recommend the best type of macro algae that would do the best with this type of light and if anyone can share their spectrum and run schedule that would be awesome!
I would go entirely chaeto, its sort of become the standard for refugium/macroalgae based nutrient export.

You've seen the BRS video, so I would run it based on their recommendations. If you see the chaeto turning white or dying off, you may have too much intensity or not enough nutrients for it to consume.

Back