Growth or burnt tips?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gho5t
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gho5t

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Messages
137
Reaction score
163
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to sps so I’m not sure which one I’m looking at. The corals have been good for the past three weeks and the white tips just started. I did notice one of the other ones has grown a tiny bit and generally they seem good. Levels are all stable at:

Alk: 8.5 dKH
CA: 420
MG: 1380
Salinity: 35ppt
Nitrate: 10
Phosphate: .06

6AB6AE56-C211-4E8D-8424-29CD026BD6E6.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new