• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gryphon Aquasaw

dzones

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
772
Reaction score
331
Location
Jackson, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have owned this saw for a little over a year and I have only used it literally 3 times. Each time It was cleaned with fresh water after use. It is in new condition and comes with the original instructions, an extra plastic screw and nut, Also 2 extra blade guides and of course the original diamond blade. Essentially everything that comes with a new one.
I just do not see me using it like I thought I was going to.

These retail for $400. I am selling for $325 shipped anywhere in the USA.
IMG_20171025_135414.jpg

IMG_20171025_135419.jpg

IMG_20171025_135429.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 17.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new