gryphon band saw

High Plains Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2015
Messages
92
Reaction score
14
Location
Littleton, Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone who has a gryphon band saw willing to measure it for me I need to know how big of a cabinet door I need to have to get it in a cabinet I'm getting ready to put cabinets in my fish room I just want to make sure I get a cabinet big enough to put a band saw in when I get one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new