Gryphon blade replacment

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishman77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishman77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
71
Reaction score
28
Location
long island, ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a Gryphon band saw and want to change the copper blade it comes with. I was looking for with aftermarket blade that isn't going to cost me $70 from Gryphon. I know it uses the same blade from inland saw too.

Thanks
Sal
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new