GSP closed?

Rshahnyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
688
Reaction score
215
Location
New Rochelle
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I have two areas of a gsp back wall. Today they are completely closed

Of note

The areas are in high flow areas and are where I dose my reef ab+ (for a while) and phyto (newish).

1) water change 30 gals with matching alk
2) pH improved with install of new scrubber
3) GFO exchanged
4) socks exchanged
5) dose reef ab+ and phyto (potentially too much?)

Attached pics for reference

IMG_5598.jpeg IMG_5599.jpeg IMG_0221.jpeg
 
Of note, no new rtn/stn in my SPs. No issues with Goni or torch extension.
 
Considering there are reports of GSP just harvested out of a crater on the moon, I don’t think this qualifies as an emergency. My pest tank is 85% covered in gsp. Everything even sand. There are days on end when it won’t come out but then it comes out at night. I’ve done maybe 2 water changes in a year. I’ve got more wet gulf rock showing up this week. So I am wondering what will be dumped into the ring of death this time. Currently the stone crabs are kings (or queens) of the gsp jungle.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new