Gsp frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Austin R
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Austin R

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
285
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone I'm new to fragging and propagating and I was wondering do I have to remove the gsp I want to frag from the tank to cut him and glue him to a new plug or can I cut him in the tank get him out then glue him?
 
I just pull it out and clip it with a pair of scissors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new