GSP just never stay open

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bushnell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
J
may i ask fro t

may i ask for the name of this app :3
yes of course. I should have posted the name instead of just talking about it!

7B99C1CA-0FA1-456A-8159-F62B1265EE9D.png
 
J

yes of course. I should have posted the name instead of just talking about it!

7B99C1CA-0FA1-456A-8159-F62B1265EE9D.png
thank you very much sir! :D ive been tracking everything of mine on notes and spread sheets :P
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new