GSP or Encrusting Gorgonia ID

mister_quinn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. New to corals here. I bought this from my LFS and thought it was GSP. It was labeled GSP but I picked it since it has a more neon color compared to the frags next to it. I don’t see a white dot in the middle like other GSP. Is this GSP or Encrusting Gorgonia? Hope my pictures show up. First time posting.

IMG_7841.jpeg IMG_7840.jpeg IMG_7839.jpeg
 
Okay thank you for your insight. I have it on this 3D printed piece. Hopefully I can control it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7842.jpeg
    IMG_7842.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 38
Could be pipe organ coral or GSP
 
GSP would be my guess
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new