GSP?

rollinsmoke84

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Can someone please help me out and tell me what this is? It is spreading like crazy! Sorry for the terrible pic. Tank is a waterbox 15 peninsula. Been running for about 10 months.
 
No photos?
 
I think you forgot to attach the pictures.
 
My bad! I guess you guys need that!
20260928_202855_BD3EAE50-A98C-4FED-975B-8821957859E9.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new