• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Guaging Interest.....Latz clowns

BluegrassReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off I would like to say I am not a business in the SW world just a hobbyist like most of us.


I would like to sell a few pair of Latz clowns...(Amphiprion Latezonatus) ..to buy some new equipment.

These are misbar and around 4 months old and are eating crushed NLS pellets.

PM me for details.

I do have some crappy pics I can send and I hope to have better pics in the next day or so.

Mike
 
sorry wrong forum....i put it in the selling forum.....you can delete.

Mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new