Guess the SPS game .....

TheSilentReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
345
Reaction score
1,145
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a few pieces i need id on, can you guys help?

I have some ideas but just wondered, plus its fun...

abro.jpg
fireworks.jpg
flame on.jpg
pink panther.jpg
unknown acro.jpg
walt dis.jpg
 
Not sure... maybe a tight growth Robusta?
Plana
Not sure... maybe Carolinia?
Latistella or whatever Pinky the Bear is
Valida
Tenuis
 
Abro
Jason fox fireworks
Jason fox flame on
Pink panther
Don’t have a clue
Tenius but which one as we usually only get blue or green tenius here in the uk
 
Humilus (love this piece!)
Donaie (spelling?)
carolinia?
hyanthicus
plana or similar (not much to go off of yet)
tenuis

Pretty sure on then except the carolinia, and plana gueses.
 
The humilus has changed colour, it was the colour in my picture to the <<<<<<,

I have been working on my trace elements for colours and it has now turned purple with green polyps.
 
Second one is arc fireworks from arc with linage from Jason Fox I have the same one and it’s super slow has barely moved a inch and I’ve had it since summer
 
Second one is arc fireworks from arc with linage from Jason Fox I have the same one and it’s super slow has barely moved a inch and I’ve had it since summer
I have had it a month or so, only just started showing the gold polyps, very slow grower I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new