Guineafowl Pufferfish coloration

  • Thread starter Thread starter btackerman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

btackerman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
327
Reaction score
182
Location
Middleburg
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a very large Guineafowl and when I got him he was black with white spots. Now he looks gray with white spots. I tried to get a good picture so hoping I can get a better one later but I know some fish change colors when it comes to stress, resting and just instinct. With me having a current ich outbreak could he have ich or is this normal for the pufferfish.

the third picture was him about 2 weeks ago

983662F1-99A1-4EC8-9DF4-7D93159215E4.jpeg 13D5913B-9E32-4778-B417-4F729FE48CED.jpeg E0CDE50B-5F20-49FA-A4DA-0B81BB974D6F.png
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new