Guitar Resources?

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
2,318
Reaction score
4,585
Location
West Monroe, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an acoustic player and would consider myself intermediate, but looking to progress a little more. Anyone want to share their guitar resources... your go to source for tutorials, theory, lead licks etc? I'll never be a shredder, as that's not really my style. Blues and Blues/Rock are more my thing, although that can have some super speedy licks too.
 
Awwwwwww, did the SS thread run over your thread?! ;)
Let me give you a lil' bump!:)
 
I'm an acoustic player and would consider myself intermediate, but looking to progress a little more. Anyone want to share their guitar resources... your go to source for tutorials, theory, lead licks etc? I'll never be a shredder, as that's not really my style. Blues and Blues/Rock are more my thing, although that can have some super speedy licks too.

I basically youtube everything I want to learn now. There are some decent channels out there but I don't use one specifically. I use this page for some basic jam backing tracks when I'm trying to learn scales and such. There's probably a better on out there but this one I've been using for a long time and just the one I have bookmarked. http://www.jamcenter.com/jammachineg.html
 
YouTube has always been my friend as well as some theory books you can get on Amazon/Guitar Center. I need to find the time to pick mine back up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new