Gulf Coast Ecosystems http://www.live-plants.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter shred5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,409
Reaction score
4,767
Location
Waukesha, Wi
Gulf Coast Ecosystems
http://www.live-plants.com
Placed a order with them for some Gorgonians and some different types of Halimeda.
They were packed nice and I got allot more than expected.
Gorgonians were larger than expected and in really good shape.
Highly recommended for any of your algae needs or gorgonians.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wiz
+1
I've ordered from them several times. Macros, gorgs, snails.... always a good experience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wiz
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new