Guten Tag from Germany

Hi, my name is Julian, I’m 30 years old, and I’ve had a 160L (40-gallon) reef tank for almost two years now. I’m from Germany and have been reading various posts about equipment, build threads, and nuisance algae for quite a while. I recently moved into my own house and am planning a new aquarium. Most of the equipment is still sitting in my garage at the moment. Once I’m ready, I’ll definitely start a build thread here as well.
It all began with a spontaneous idea and a free aquarium I found on eBay.
Welcome to the forums!
 
IMG_5340.jpeg
 
Hi, my name is Julian, I’m 30 years old, and I’ve had a 160L (40-gallon) reef tank for almost two years now. I’m from Germany and have been reading various posts about equipment, build threads, and nuisance algae for quite a while. I recently moved into my own house and am planning a new aquarium. Most of the equipment is still sitting in my garage at the moment. Once I’m ready, I’ll definitely start a build thread here as well.
It all began with a spontaneous idea and a free aquarium I found on eBay.
Perfect Welcome have fun
 
Hi, my name is Julian, I’m 30 years old, and I’ve had a 160L (40-gallon) reef tank for almost two years now. I’m from Germany and have been reading various posts about equipment, build threads, and nuisance algae for quite a while. I recently moved into my own house and am planning a new aquarium. Most of the equipment is still sitting in my garage at the moment. Once I’m ready, I’ll definitely start a build thread here as well.
It all began with a spontaneous idea and a free aquarium I found on eBay.
Gruesse aus Virginia! Wo in Deutschland wohnen Sie?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new