Gyre XF 150

  • Thread starter Thread starter bknapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
787
Location
Nashville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gyre 150, took big for the cube, nine months old well maintained.

$200
 
Really? I almost bought one for mine. Up on edge on the back making it swirl around is to much? I have 2 RW8 on mine and with the return it is perfect.
 
I have it around 50% in alternating gyre and I can't keep sand in the corners. They're awesome and I like the pump but the 130 is better suited for our tank size. It was awesome in the 180.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new