Gyre xf330 Help

sevitz5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased a new XF330 kit with controller, a new xf330 pump only, and a new IVC6. I installed the ivc6 and connected it to my WiFi router, and hooked up the new controller. I installed the gyre that came with the controller and connected it through the SYNA-G app. I then created a group and put that gyre in it. I then installed the extra xf330, and tried to connect it to the app. For some reason it’s not showing up. When I tap the + icon it searches then displays the name of the one I have connected. I tried “pulling the screen down” to refresh it, but that doesn’t help. I have unplugged the one not recognized and tried plugging back in…….still not showing up in the app. The gyre is running, but not showing in the app. Please help!

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, as you might be aware, one gyre controller is allowed to connect to one ICV6 only, and if the gyre has connected to another ICV6, you need to reset the controller firstly before adding to another ICV6, the methods of resetting the controller is as below:

Reset Methods.png

After resetting the controller, please select the pump model again then search the gyre again on App
Pump Model Setup Methods 1.jpg

OP
OP
sevitz5

sevitz5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done this multiple times. All the pieces of equipment are brand new out of the box. The one gyre, in the last day, has quit running all together. It shows it on the controller and what % it should be running, but the gyre itself isn’t running.

OP
OP
sevitz5

sevitz5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still nothing…….I hope I didn’t make a mistake buying these. Shame a guy spends over $500 on a complete gyre setup and 1 quits working within a day

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done this multiple times. All the pieces of equipment are brand new out of the box. The one gyre, in the last day, has quit running all together. It shows it on the controller and what % it should be running, but the gyre itself isn’t running.
Hi could you send a small video to [email protected] We will have a check

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back