Gyre XF350 issue

caiobamberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Channel B runs only on fixed mode (10% to 100%) and does not accept configuration on the pulse or any other mode.

As for context, I had my original controller unit replaced, as I was experiencing the same issue with channel B cutting off after a second. Now I have a new controller, but the auto mode configuration is not working.

I have confirmed both channel are properly configured as XF350s. Also, I have switched channels between both gyres and the issue remains, but now on the opposite side.

Any thoughts?

OP
OP
C

caiobamberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update.
I was able to use the Manual mode with success. But the Auto mode is still not working properly. I've tried resetting the controller and ICV6, cleaning the cache, etc… nothing seems to work.

So by now, the problem is only the Auto mode.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I've tried switching the power source between channels, but same issue.

What do you actually mean by “getting enough power”?

Thank you.
On my pair of XF330s I'd always seem to have an issue with one of the gyres not working correctly when I tried to run it at low speeds. I'm not sure if if was the controller or what, but I had to run at a minimum of 20% (10% and the gyre would just "stall").

OP
OP
C

caiobamberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On my pair of XF330s I'd always seem to have an issue with one of the gyres not working correctly when I tried to run it at low speeds. I'm not sure if if was the controller or what, but I had to run at a minimum of 20% (10% and the gyre would just "stall").

Yep, thanks for sharing. That's pretty much the issue I have with the added odd of not being possible to make it pulse or any other design applied from the ICV6 app. That's so annoying.

I live in Brazil, so I'll contact the vendor (again). I've learned many are having issues with the controller unit.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back