H@rry's Frags for the swap

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what I'll be bringing to the swap. I have several of most of these but I only have a few of several. If you see anything you like and want me to hold for you let me know.

1. Larry Jackson Purple Tip Acropora - Amber branches with purple tips - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
ljpt.JPG

2. Pink Lace Bird's Nest - Hot pink thin branches that are tapered to a point - 1.5 - 1.75 inch mounted - $10
pink_lace_birds_nest.jpg

3. Purple Smoke Montipora capricornis - Very deep purple - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $15
purple_smoke.jpg

4. Alabama Grape Montipora - Flat scrolling leaves - fast grower - 3 - 3.5 inch mounted - $25
alabama_grape_montipora.JPG

5. Montipora spongodes - Neon green lobes. Fast grower. Easy to care for. - 1.5 - 1.75 inch mounted - $20
spongodes.jpg

6. Aussie echinata - This one is incredible! Very light colored base with a vividly contrasting blue tip! A lot of people rave about the Tyree Ice Fire echinata but I think this one gives it a run for its money! - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $65
http://harrysfrags.com/frags/aussie_echinata.jpg[/img}

7. Tyree Jedi Mind Trick Montipora - Red/orange polyped true Montipora undata with blue growth edges. Smooth ridges occur around corallites and can develop a honey-combed appearance. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch chunk - $75
[img]http://harrysfrags.com/frags/jedi.jpg

8. ATL Meteor Shower Cyphastrea - Green Base with Orange/Red eyes. The base tends to be either blue or green (or shades of each) depending on the light. For best color keep it out of the brightest light. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch chunck - $30
meteor_shower.jpg

9. ORA Hawkins Blue Echinata - The ORA Hawkin’s Blue Echinata exhibits rounded branching growth patterns. This delicate ORA coral displays exquisite sapphire blue polyps. ORA named this coral after Robert Hawkins, a facility manager, who acquired this coral from Germany back in 2006. The Hawkin’s Blue prefers strong lighting provided by Metal Halides and will thrive with strong variable flow. As with most SPS, stable levels of calcium level (400-450) and dKH (8-12 ) should be maintained. - 1 inch mounted - $35
ora_hawkins_blue.jpg

10. Tyree Pink Lemonade - An exotic coral with brilliantly colored pink polyps that extend during the day. The main branch stems are colored bright lime green. One of the tentacles in each polyp will super extend and this gives a hairy pink appearance. Also has some purplish/blue pigments that can appear in the base or on branches. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $40
pink_lemonade.jpg

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- continued

11. Shady Lady Montipora capricornis - This one is a light olive color with slightly purple rim under Halides and glows green under Actinics - 2 - 3 inch mounted - $10
shady_lady_cap.jpg

12. Purple austere - Blue/purple branches with tiny blue polyps. Very heavy clumping growth pattern with short branches - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $40
purple_austere.jpg

13. Matchstick Anacropora puertogalerae - Branches are compact and tapering to a point. Corallites are widely spaced. Pale brown with white branch tips. Very fine and delicate branching species that grows quickly even under moderate lighting - 1.75 - 2 inch mounted - $10
anacropora.JPG

14. Olive Garden Montipora - Scrolling growth pattern. Subtle brown to deep olive green with tiny purple polyps that really catch your eye. Glows an olive green under actinics. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
olive_garden.jpg

15. Atlantis Red cythera - Thin branch tabling growth pattern. Very hardy - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $10
http://harrysfrags.com/frags/atlantis_red_cythera.jpg[/img}

16. Tyree Sunset Montipora - Brilliant intense orange base with very large polyps that are colored bright fluorescent green. When placed in high light the green polyps don’t extend enough to cover up the base and it appears orange. In lower light the polyps extend to cover up the base and it appears green. I’m showing pictures of two pieces in different lighting - 1 inch mounted - $40
[img]http://harrysfrags.com/frags/tyree_sunset.jpg

17. Bottle Rocket - Under intense lighting this prostrata is, IMO, one of the more incredible corals out there. It looks identical to the Paletta Prostrata. Needs a lot of light to maintain this color. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $45
bottle_rocket.jpg

18. Snipersps Pink selago - Pinkish body color with contrasting corallites - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $45
snipersps_pink_selago.jpg

19. Ruby Ridge - Beautiful pink/red millepora that grows in a tabling pattern - 1 inch mounted - $40
ruby_ridge.jpg

20. Tyree Rainbow Montipora - The Polyps of this Rainbow Monti are bright green within the corals center section. On the leading growth edge polyps turn orange/red. What makes this coloration change even more interesting is that polyps located in the area between the leading edge and center section have pigments with a spread coloration located spectrally between red and green. As you travel outward from the center section the pigments change from green to yellow to orange and then finally reddish orange. Thus the name Rainbow Monti. The faster the coral is growing and encrusting the wider the reddish orange region. In brighter lights there can also be more reddish orange polyps. The main coral coloration is blue and the surface of the coral has many small bumps or tuberculae. This is probably a blue Montipora danae species with a rainbow polyp color morph. - 1.25 - 1.5 mounted - $25
tyree_rainbow.jpg

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- continued

21. Montipora palawanensis - Very bright green with tiny blue polyps under VHO, and 10 or 20K MH. Slow growth rate as a frag, but moderate growth rate when colony is developed. Much thicker laminar plates than Montiporas capricornis. Grows in a near perfectly circular bowl colony when mature. Originally from Warren G, I got it from Greg Hiller in Boston in 2003. I understand Steve Tyree got his from the Boston area in 2004 so I suspect this came from the same piece. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch - $10
palawanensis.JPG

22. Greensleeves Montipora digitata - Brilliant green color - fast grower - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
greensleeves_dig.jpg

23. Grape Sherbet Acropora - Slow steady grower with bright purple tips. Forms a table as it matures - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $10
grape_sherbet.jpg

24. Purple Death Palys - Colors on this one can vary depending on tank conditions but ideal colors for this coral is an electric purple. - 4 - 6 polyps mounted - $20
purple_death.jpg

25. Cotton Candy Stylo - Intense pink color that responds well to good lighting. Moderate grower. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $45
cotton_candy.jpg

26. Gold Ruffle Tubinaria - The ruffled edges will be yellow, gold, or orange depending on the light. The leaves are fairly thick although this is not a slow grower. - 1.5 - 1.75 inch mounted - $35
gold_ruffle.jpg

27. ORA Green Birdsnest - Very delicate, thin branches. Yellow/green in coloration with bright neon green polyps - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $15
ora_green_birdsnest.jpg

28. Blue Ridge - The name comes from the light blue skeleton that is under the brown flesh. The polyps give the coral a fuzzy white appearance when extended - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
blue_ridge.JPG

29. Cupcake Stylo - Very fine, tight branching structure. Branches are not much bigger than a match stick. Color varies from orange to intense pink depending on light and water quality. - 1 inch mounted - $45
[imghttp://harrysfrags.com/frags/cupcake.jpg[/img]

30. Rainbow Warrier - Amber body with shades of pink, blue and purple on the tips. Dense growth pattern that benefits from good lighting. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $35
rainbow_warrier.jpg

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- continued

31. Snipersps loisettae - This piece is not in very wide distribution because Hugo did not distribute many frags before his tank crash. Very similar to the ultimate stag exhibiting a turquoise body with green corallites under optimum conditions. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $25
snipersps_loisettae.jpg

32. Valentine Pocillipora damicornis - Fine delicate growth pattern, colonies are compact clumps - tips turn pink under 10K halides - 2.25 - 2.5 inch mounted - $10
valentine_pocillipora.JPG

33. Purple Rim Montipora capricornis - Olive Green/Grey with purple rim - 1.75 - 2 inch mounted - $10
purple_rim_cap.jpg

34. Patriot Acropora - Bold shaggy polyps on a cream colored branch with blue tips. This one is not a fast grower but is very impressive - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $15
patriot.jpg

35. Orangade Montipora capricornis - Fast grower. Grows in a scrolling pattern. Bright orange color - 2 inch mounted - $10
orangeade.jpg

36. Orange Montipora digitata - Bright orange color - under some lighting conditions tend to go toward the pink side - fast grower - easy to keep - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
orange_dig.jpg

37. ORA Green Stylophora - Rounded branches with blunt ends that differentiate it from other closely related SPS corals. This variety is a beautiful neon green coloration. - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $25
ora_green_stylophora.jpg

38. Windsong Acropora millepora - Similar to Greenpeace except that the color is a much deeper green - grows into a tabling structure - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $15
windsong_mille.jpg

39. ORA Pearlberry - Delicate branches with a pearl background, purple and blue tips as well as bright shades of green. - 1 inch mounted - $35
pearlberry.jpg

40. Pink divaricata - Thick tabling growth pattern. Beautiful pink branches under higher lighting. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $45
pink_divaricata.jpg

Thanx for looking - See you there!

ducklabdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really glad you are gonna be here again we always look forward to seeing you once again, You always have some "wonderful SPS" !!

Bill Hampton

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back