H2Overflow® Stealthbox® *** $50.00 ***

Item Price
$50 + Shipping Cost
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Smooch30

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2014
Messages
300
Reaction score
24
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 75%
2   1   1
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad H2Overflow® Stealthbox®. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.
 
This classified ad has been re-listed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new