Ha Ha Ha!!! its the FIRE POLYP FIRE TABLE FIRE!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,819
Reaction score
20,882
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK not even sure where to go with that one.

This acro is just kind of an oddball. Clearly no omega supramega-megacolor mania face, but an outstanding 100% captive grown piece none the less.

What I like about this one other than it just being kind of different is the delicate super soft tips. Been sitting on this guy a long time now and just felt i should try to get a few decent shots of it. so here she be. Again not even close to being a wild colony but grown from a single frag i found a couple years ago:)



IMG_0470-2_zpsf2f33548.jpg


IMG_0470-3_zpsd31f53f1.jpg


IMG_0470_zps1ab81627.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha!!! its the FIRE POLYP FIRE TABLE FIRE!!

.................... roll out the hoses!
 
What's up Adam? I want a frag. I also want to get another frag pack. Thanks


Hey hey. Always a pleasure man! Can do and can do. I got an old school cooler water elkhorn that I think you will apprieciate:).
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new