hacking an rf module

  • Thread starter Thread starter DirtinLa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looks like someone was contacted by Ecotech ...

Actually NO I WASN'T

I do like their products and I respect the fact they are propietary... and not just some off the shelf jerry rigged gadget.

I would be the first to try and knock off a jerry rigged product that I feel someone is putting their own name on and OVERCHARGING.

I was an "named commercial product" addict that merged with ecotech but based upon the superior growth I am experiencing I have since switched to ecotech products.

Thank you,

-=Fred=-
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new