Had to do it !

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rich_T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rich_T

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
41
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I first started wanting a reef only tank so I started one up in Feb. and been chugging along okay. Lately I had the itch to add some fish and decided on a pair of clowns. Found these guys at the LFS and pulled the trigger. Couldn't be happier!
fullsizeoutput_c1.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_b2.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_cd.jpeg
 
Good-looking clowns!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new