Had to share this!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MoH

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Messages
241
Reaction score
209
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you find the special ones that came in today?

71C32C72-DC47-4371-A752-FE8BF657A79F.jpeg
 
I made an unboxing video - Posting soon! ( sorry first time making a video lol)

Video is too long so I need to upload it to youtube and will post the link here
 
No I do not have a par meter :( You think the placement of corals is wrong?
No idea. I was reading some of your previous threads/posts and I noticed you were using xr15s at ab+ 50% intensity. It would be irresponsible of me to tell you that it’s enough, not enough, or perfect. But I will tell you that you that you should at least rent a par meter and map your tank if you’ve caught the sps bug.
 
No idea. I was reading some of your previous threads/posts and I noticed you were using xr15s at ab+ 50% intensity. It would be irresponsible of me to tell you that it’s enough, not enough, or perfect. But I will tell you that you that you should at least rent a par meter and map your tank if you’ve caught the sps bug.

Oh gotcha! I actually ended up changing the lighting some. Here is what I am doing now its a modified AB+ that is based off the wwc template

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.06.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.08.00 PM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new