Hair Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sorry Austin but not much to suggest I spend less on my hair in a year than you do in a couple if months. I use tres me shampoo and conditioner cost me less than $4 per bottle. Most of the time I let my hair air dry, hair is already stick straight. In the winter I do at times use a deep conditioner to help when hair is dry and have issues with fly away. I get my hair cut usually once every couple of years to clean up the ends.

Few things I would suggest when blow drying your hair you want to be careful not to over dry it. The heat of blow drying and straightening can damage the hair making it more likely to break. Also regular trims in your case I think will help to manage some of the split ends.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
I was just hoping for a answer to my hair, but so far I've learned Aton about everything but that!

I'm really sorry, I don't think that anyone really wants to poke fun. I just think you picked the wrong forum. My wife belongs to a scrap booking forum that may be able to help hahahehehe
 
I'm really sorry, I don't think that anyone really wants to poke fun. I just think you picked the wrong forum. My wife belongs to a scrap booking forum that may be able to help hahahehehe

Send me the link and I'll post there! Lol

I guess I'm the only reefer here with hair other than Barb!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new