Halide / T5 Combo vs. ATI T5 Dim

  • Thread starter Thread starter XocyrusX
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

XocyrusX

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
483
Reaction score
150
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys... need some help here. I have an ATI 36" T5 4 bulb over my IM 30L. I switched even from 2 Radions and things got better for my coloration and growth but still not happy. All my parameters are in check but still not getting the growth and coloration I think I can get with a halide combo. I'm using this as my holding display frag tank till I move so now is the time to play on a smaller scale. Pictures are bad I know but just for ideas. Any suggestions or thoughts??? Thanks everyone.

image.jpg


image.jpeg
 
I think you will be fine with what your running I t may take some time for the corals to adjust but then they will thrive! Imo good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new