Halloween Costume Thread 2019

No costume, but I decorated the storm drain on our street and the kids are freaking out

MVIMG_20191031_153656.jpg

It poured yesterday afternoon and evening, trick or treating is rescheduled for today. I'm borrowing this idea, I can see a storm drain from the front porch. So simple but brilliant, thanks for sharing!
 
Fantastic.
did you simply “glue” a zipper on your face then use makeup?
Thanks! Yes I used a makeup glue for the zipper and the wounds were a combination of liquid latex and tissue paper. You essentially just keep layering them on and then use tweezers to rip it so the "skin" can hang.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new