• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Halloween sale up to 70% OFF 250+ WYSIWYG Torches, Hammers, Zoas, Favias, Plus get a free Utter Chaos Zoa with your order

Item Price
$8-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AquaGemCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Hello all, i have over 250+ WYSIWYG corals all on sale up to 70% OFF plus get a free utter chaos zoa with your order no code needed!​

Though out the sale shipping will be 39.99 and if you are in one of theses local states GA/FL/SC/NC shipping is 29.99, Or get free shipping $300 and over. FB Halloween post.png

Shipping days are Tuesday and Wednesday or if you would like a specific day for it to be shipped just message us on the site, R2R or at [email protected].​

Here is some pic of what we have plus a sample pic of what the utter chaos zoa look like. Click any of the pics to go straight to coral on the website or click this link https://aquagemcorals.com/ to go to the main page.​

Thank you all for your time and hope y'all have a amazing weekend!​

Sample pic of Utter Chaos Zoa​

Utter Choas (3).jpg

Galaxy Explosion Zoa (5).jpg Sahara Desert Rhodactis Mushroom 2.jpg Aussie Yellow Splatter Branching Hammer (2).jpg
CloudBerry Chalice.jpg Ultra Grade Acan (2).jpg JF DAISY CUTTER ZOA (5).jpg Green Favia.jpg Dragon Soul Torch.jpg Burning Banana Stylocoeniella (2).jpg

OP
OP
AquaGemCorals

AquaGemCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Today is the last Day of Sale!!!

Any order made can be shipped today or tomorrow

Galaxy Explosion Zoa (5).jpg Brown Polyped Sinularia.jpg Toxic Green Rhodactis Mushroom.jpg Confused Rainbow Monti.jpg GSP (2).jpg wwc electric daisy stylocoeniella.jpg Ultra Dragon Soul Torch.jpg Forest Green Goniopra.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 79 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back