• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hamilton Technology Cebu Sun 60"

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good afternoon everyone. i have a Hamilton Technology Cebu Sun that i just purchased from another reefer. i was planning on using it but the "Boss" does not like the form factor. The light is in very good condition, it has the mounting legs as well as hanging kit. one of the hanging kit wire is missing the cap for the screw on part. i think that can be easily fixed. it has 3-Metal halides and 4 80 watts T5s. obviously it has to be local pickup. i am willing to trade for other lights if you have. can even be fresh water leds since i have a small pond . i will also trade for corals. value of trade would be 350. i also have 2 additional HT Bali Sun Pendant lights that have additional bulbs. 350 value for those as well. total of 700 value if trading for corals. all lights come with the ballasts.

thanks

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back