Hammer and shadows

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaymondL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RaymondL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
989
Reaction score
354
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I positioned 3 hammer corals in a specific area, and one is growing/extending a bit more than the others, and this is creating a 20% shadow for the hammer that's positioned lower to it. I"m wondering if I need to move this hammer out of the shadow?
 
I positioned 3 hammer corals in a specific area, and one is growing/extending a bit more than the others, and this is creating a 20% shadow for the hammer that's positioned lower to it. I"m wondering if I need to move this hammer out of the shadow?
Might be time to add an LED strip or aome supplemental lighting. As things grow shading becomes more of an issue.
 
Might be time to add an LED strip or aome supplemental lighting. As things grow shading becomes more of an issue.
:( I was trying to avoid that......but I think I'll take a look at what sort of LED strip is out there - do you have any suggestions?
 
:( I was trying to avoid that......but I think I'll take a look at what sort of LED strip is out there - do you have any suggestions?
Orphek are always highly praised.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new