Hammer coral being weird

  • Thread starter Thread starter Glacern
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Glacern

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2022
Messages
81
Reaction score
24
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260224_182232_F762A187-78D3-424A-8F94-5DFC4F2D0EB6.png
I cannot for the life of me figure out what the reason for this is. All of the tentacles are out except two that stay tight to the body. Any explanation for this?
 
All in all it looks healthy. Is it always like that? It could be picking up random particles of food and bringing it to its mouth? I wouldn't worry unless you see a majority of the head retracting.
 
All in all it looks healthy. Is it always like that? It could picking up random particles of food and bringing it to its mouth? I wouldn't worry unless you see a majority of the head retracting.
He’s always been like this since I got him. Before that he was fully normal lol.
 
I wouldn’t worry about it, maybe something picked at it or it fell over. If it gets worse then you might have an issue.
 
I wouldn’t worry about it, maybe something picked at it or it fell over. If it gets worse then you might have an issue.
It’s so odd thank you
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new