Hammer coral extending properly?

Tinfoil_Anemone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
81
Reaction score
25
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this hammer coral for a while now... and while it opens up huge... half of it has large tentacles and the other half smaller tentacles is this normal?? it's very short too as it seems to rest on the stone base beneath it.
 
20220506_193920.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new