Hammer coral Flow

andrewg496

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I picked up a hammer recently just wanted to make sure this is good flow for it or if it needs more or less!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6574.mov
    11.6 MB
Hey I picked up a hammer recently just wanted to make sure this is good flow for it or if it needs more or less!
How does it look today? The hammer looks happy. It doesn’t look like it is being aggressively thrashed around or getting hammered on one side. Hammers and other euphyllia are pretty good about letting you know if they’re unhappy lol. For hammers and frogspawn, their tentacles should look like they’re “dancing” in the current. Torches can take a little more flow.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new