Hammer coral issue

dazza91196

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me why my hammer coral looks like this I do t think it’s right
91C05457-745B-44D5-A13D-A1077AEBA276.jpeg
 
I can’t see anything alarming. Are your lights winding down for the day? Mine usually will retract when the lights are off of close to it. Flow could also be something to look at. If it is getting hit hard with flow it might close up a bit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new