Hammer Coral New Extensions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter eislekel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eislekel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2023
Messages
109
Reaction score
96
Location
Turkey
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
While I was testing my new camera, I found out that my hold indo hammer coral has some new extensions on the existing polyps.
Is there any reason for what causes these new extensions?

new extensions.jpg
new extensions 2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new