Hammer coral not growing

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefhobby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefhobby

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
468
Reaction score
84
Location
arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This hammer coral gas or split in over a year! Anyone know why
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1459875883.257723.jpg
 
Are parameters such as Alkalinty, Calcium & Magnesium kept stable or are they constantly bouncing around? Have you ever tried feeding it anything? Looking around at the other corals in the tank I don't think lighting is the issue here.

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2012/10/corals
I've tested to see where my parameters are at but never to see how much is being used. But yesterday I did a wc and today and for a week I'll test to see
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new