Hammer Coral-not seeing any issues?

Codfish Comb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
39
Reaction score
29
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased this Branching Hammer from Lucky Coral -been in the tank for an hour and so far so good I think?

IMG_7474.jpeg IMG_7473.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Looking good so far!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new