Hammer coral splitting?

WhiskeyCoffee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
406
Location
Silverdale, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it look like this hammer coral is splitting to anyone else? Do they do this? Originally when I bought it, it looked like there was one 'head' - now it looks like two almost.

WdNFDMD.jpg
 
That's good. Hopefully those 2 will become 4 then 8 and so on [emoji847]
 
Does it look like this hammer coral is splitting to anyone else? Do they do this? Originally when I bought it, it looked like there was one 'head' - now it looks like two almost.

WdNFDMD.jpg
It sure is that always a good thing. Soon you will have a ton
 
Looks like you now have a two headed hammer. Mine started with 3 and now has about 60!
 
Don't want to heist your thread, but I will share where you're headed with your hammer...lol.

Most recent picture I have and this was right after I completely rearranged my tank so it was still pretty peeved at me. Far right of picture.

 
Don't want to heist your thread, but I will share where you're headed with your hammer...lol.

Most recent picture I have and this was right after I completely rearranged my tank so it was still pretty peeved at me. Far right of picture.


Completely unrelated to the topic, how do you post a photo bucket image like that. (Just made a photobucket account) [emoji849]
 
The way I do it is copy the IMG file link in Photobucket and then paste it to the R2R thread. Where you find the IMG file link depends on how you access PB. If you pull up a picture on the website, you should see it on the right side. Just click your mouse on the link and it copies it then just paste it to R2R. If Mobile version or app, it will be under share or get links, or something like that.

Sorry OP to be off topic.
 
No worries. You can also use free image hosts like imgur.com as well! Just paste the direct link to the image using BBCode like this:

Code:
[img]http://link.to/myimage.jpg[/img]
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new